Wednesday 7 March 2012

Busy bee


While I am sitting here writing this, it is raining cats and dogs and is really windy and I am a little annoyed with myself (although I am just about getting over this cold) that I allowed myself to not go to the studio today so I am making up for it by doing as much updating and listing as possible and in about an hour or so I am going to start some painting and drawing reading for the studio tomorrow when I go in, even if there is a gale !! :)

So I have had this little thing sitting on my window sill that I made last year and have decided to do a tutorial on it, I am debating as to do it via pictures or make it my first youtube video tutorial.. think I'll have a practice and see how I sound.

It is a Cat Carousel, it is static but I am working on a moving one right now !






I am also going to have a shabby chic/vintage range of items including jewellery and here are some of my new designs..miniature books, hand torn and dyed paper with embellishments, real leather covers as well as some fabric and beaded covers, you are able to write whatever you like in them, I am going to make lots of variations of miniature books and maybe even illustrate some... These are going to be brooches, necklaces, bracelets, rings and charms.







Let me know what you think :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment