Wednesday 16 November 2011

Hey hey, two posts in two days ??? yes I am feeling fine just have lots to show you :)
I opened my new Etsy shop as I said a couple of weeks ago and listed some items about a week ago and it's going well so far, Little Miss BFF is where I sell friendship bracelet sets, some are limited editions with charms that you can attach to bracelets or anywhere you like, and you can buy lots of sets and mix and match them..I always use my skills with colour to make some beautiful eye catching groups. I have so much more to make and different styles too to add so go over and have a look..









I am also doing more on the spiritual side of things and am in the process of designing and making jewellery and trinkets along these lines, I am also using my Burmese roots to make some kawaii style fun and colourful chunky jewellery with a Burmese influence of patterns and designs or just lettering !







Here are some other bits, a miniature handmade and bound book in a leather cover with decoration and a practice of my new embroidery designs which I intend to make into PDF's and sell.





No comments:

Post a Comment