Sunday 20 March 2011

Just before bed...



...I know it's been ages since my last post ( sorry Chinnamommy) but I have been sooooo busy with lots of different stuff going on that I am really excited about and will tell you about next week, hopefully tomorrow but just before I hit the sack I am going to show you the magazine I'm in this month called 'Making Jewellery', I'm on pages 44-45 with my fabric necklace project and on the front cover and inside first page bio...oooh he he he excited !!! love this layout...ok off to bed see you peeps tomorrow xxx





p.s this is my favourite quote at the moment and sums me up a little bit ;)

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

2 comments:

  1. helloooooooo! LOVE the necklace, gorgeous!! I'll cut you some slack on the blog since you're out getting famous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi:) nice to find a person who really connected hs life with art and design. in fact, sometimes i also make some jewelleries, but i am not a designer, just it became my hobby and it makes me very relaxed and calm after stressed situations, moreover it makes me beautiful, but i am just a novice in it, the same as in this blogs:) just i proud of u and want to express my pleasure to u.

    ReplyDelete