Friday 2 July 2010

Things I have done today !



I couldn't resist putting a picture of my lovely Reggie who loves to sleep on my shoes and he is so tired because it is so hot and he is so fluffy and his fur is so fine and thick ! :( I'm going to get him a little fan !

This is a quick post to show all you lovely people what I have been making today on yet another beautiful sunny and hot day off in little old England... I also cleaned my bike last week but I thought I would show you a little pic of it !
A house necklace that will be listed on Etsy later, a tag and ATC and the rest I will show you tomorrow,also I have decided to sell my beads in small packs and as one off sales every now and again instead of a regular stock because they are time consuming it just isn't practical but they will be assorted and in themes too...I will post them on here as well as listing them on Etsy and the first batch will go up this weekend so keep checking :)







No comments:

Post a Comment