Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year !



Well it's finally 2010....a new start, new ideas, new designs and new plans have already started filling my head !!! I have done so much planning and made lots of notes and spent all day on the computer apart from the hour I spent going to the shops to grab a diary before they shut as I needed one asap, yes and I haven't written in it yet, I get obsessed with needing something, can't wait till tomorrow, I need it now...just so it is here if I need it, crazy ! Anyway I just wanted a sort of work based one, a scrappy cheap one to roughly write down plans in, not my 'best' or 'proper' diary, you know what I mean, anyway I ended up buying another one because I loved the cover and then made myself believe that if I didn't buy it right now, today then they would be sold out tomorrow (despite there being about 6 on the shelf, the shop was closing in 15 mins and there was no one else here, it wasn't on sale either...but still if I don't buy it, it won't be here tomorrow...where are my pills ?)
It is gorgeous, the cover is dark brown embossed leather or leather look...yeah leather look (just smelt the cover) and I am going to add shabby charms and trinkets and paper to the inside and it will be my lovely pretty diary that I write beautifully in my best hand writing ever in every day...ha yeah right ! :D
I have also been watching p.s I love you, mainly because lots of my friends keep telling me how good it was, so I bought it one day, I say one day because I got it a couple of months ago and just left it in the wrapper because the story was sad and although I am not really a cryer, I do at sad films especially about love and stuff, you know thinking about my own life and lack of that sort of thing and the past blah blah blah...well I got a bit sad and thought sod it, just watch it..can't be that bad...well it was I started crying about 5 mins in because I thought I would love to have a guy like that (the bit where they are fighting) etc and cried through the whole film...the whole film even the funny bits made me cry, now my face feels twice the size and my eyes are like piss holes in the snow....red ones...well one is red but it was red before the film, I poked it earlier..don't ask..anyway good film but I eventually got round to what I was meant to do which was take snaps of my journals that I am starting this year and have lovingly decorated for your visual pleasure, sorry went really round the houses on that one, I do that, good film though, need a good cry ? watch it........my face hurts !





5 comments:

  1. whoooo-hooooo- everything is SOOOO cute! I am in love with the bracelet!!! adorable! i made mention of you on MY blog today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I left you a comment :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I'm commenting in the right place? But I love the braclet and the little pin!!! You are such a talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work!
    Thanks for the change to win this great giveaway!
    Eleni, Greece

    ReplyDelete