Wednesday 3 June 2009

Things I dream about !

I have put together a small collection of photographs which illustrate what I am dreaming of at the moment like these ones of Meribel in France where I learnt to snowboard, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it as I had never done anything like that before but I absolutely loved it and would love to go again, the best bit was early in the mornings when I took the cable car and ski lifts up the mountain and the sun hit the untouched snow beneath me as I moved across it and it sparkled as if it was made of diamond dust, it was beautiful...




Pictures of Nice and Monaco of course as you all know I adore them and it is in my 5 year plan to live there...


A picture of 'Juliet's' balcony in Verona, this is supposed to be the actual one and you can visit it...
Romantic pictures at night of beautiful places I want to see ...







(these pictures were taken from the Internet which I googled and so I do not own any copyright on them etc just wanted to use these great pictures to illustrate my thoughts)

No comments:

Post a Comment