Sunday 12 April 2009

What have I done today !

Well apart from listening to loads of music and watching 'Britain's got talent' which looks really good this year.. i have finished some pictures in my journal style and I have made another project for my craftzine, an inchie scrapbook pendant..oohhh check it out..






Also I am trying to get a better self image my doing the opposite of what I do when there is a camera around which is usually run for the hills or find the nearest bunker to hide in... I have taken pics of myself tried some techniques out and posted them on here and flickr..aaarrggghhhhh
I am no photographer and it is really hard to hold a camera to take a self portrait and not move ! even with anti shake ! Is it just me or does no one look like they do in a photo ? whenever I see myself in a picture I have to take another look, it just doesn't look like the face I see in the mirror...or maybe the face in the mirror isn't what I look like and the photo is ! oh my god that is going to freak me out now.




Also, last week was really crappy and thursday was the crappiest, I really felt awful really depressed and sad...until....I got this huge package in the post ! I finally got the swap package from chinamommy and it was soooo worth waiting for look at all the lovely stuff, she gave me so much more stuff than I did, my box was a quarter of the size and I felt so bad that I think I may have to send her a little something extra.........







I have also extended the deadline for the TEA Party on my flickr group and altered art appreciation society blog to the 25th of April so there is more time for you all to enter pleasssssseeeeee !

okay that's enough from me for now but please feel free to leave a comment or say hi, I am on facebook and Twitter now ..Ciao !

2 comments:

  1. those extra's were for me being HORRIBLY late... it was my pleasure!
    i love the new layout, the B&W is JUST like my new bedding & drapes!
    So happy you enjoyed the goodies!! Happy Easter today!!
    ~m
    aka: chinamommy

    ReplyDelete