Saturday 4 April 2009

Springtime Inspiration

Spring has sprung in England now that we are getting the odd warm and sunny days here, and as Easter is just around the corner here are some pics of what I have been up to including hanging decorations , fabric jewellery, flower rings, scrapbook pages and cakes..

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE TEA PARTY COMPETITION AS LAID OUT ON THE ALTERED ART APPRECIATION SOCIETY LINK ON MY OTHER BLOGS...IT ENDS NEXT WEEKEND !

I have used shabby chic and the colourful styles here.

I am also now on facebook and in the last couple of days twitter ! look me up :)











Many of these items will be on etsy soon..


These are a few of the cards as designed by Catalina Estrada, fantastic artist really vibrant pictures which have been turned into many things, wrapping paper, cards, books etc


Also I have added a 'how to' to my craftzine.

No comments:

Post a Comment