Saturday 14 March 2009

wait for it .........

i am blogging tomorrow, lots and lots of stuff to photograph and show you as firstly I got a new computer as my old one went mental and then my internet went crazy too and i spent a week trying to fix the old one before buying one that didn't work and then replacing it with one that did on friday so now i am back and fully functional I will be up early tomorrow to show you what i have been up to, easter, flowers and fabric are involved ....here's a sneak peek.......
the picture is a bit rubbish as its off photobooth as it will take more brain power to get the camera out and as it is 11pm i am too tired but here is my 3d collage fabric journal...
I will also be up dating the craftzine for the last project and adding a new project :)

P.s.. I am going to do a blog giveaway too !

No comments:

Post a Comment