Thursday 26 March 2009

A few little things

Another little update, have just made two banners all by myself for my new shop and I changed it on my Etsy shop too. i have also just done two of my first proper scrapbook pages, I have never been a scrapper really because I never have any decent pictures to scrap with but I am going to make an effort as I want to start doing some submissions and hopefully win some design team spots here and there if I'm lucky...I want to keep a journal/art page style rather than just decorating a picture i want to involve the elements of the photo into a piece of art so more collage like, i.e the way Claudine Hellmuth does in her art ! but in my style :) I have so many ideas it is so frustrating, my head is like a tap that is stuck and can only drip the water out, it needs to be wrentched on ! I suppose I'll need the assistance of an attractive healthy fireman to do that for me :)





P.s don't forget about the giveaway, add a comment on the post below and say which you would like to be put in for..I will announce winners on the st April.

1 comment: