Saturday 26 July 2008

Weblog Award

Hello, I have needed to post this particular subject for a couple of weeks but this is the first chance I have had to really think about it and sort it out.. I received a Weblog award from Olivia who has a brilliant blog herself so check it out.

There are rules to this award so hopefully I have it right...

Link1. Put logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 7 other people's blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs.
5. Leave a message on each nominated blog to let them know of award.

And so the awards continue.............

So my nominations are Vanessa, Diane, Debrina, Lisa, Jennifer, Susan and Heather.

2 comments:

  1. Juliet, THANK YOU sooo much for the award. You are such a sweetie. I truly appreciate that you think so much of my blog. HUGS & KISSES! XO,Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet award!! SO kind of you to say about my blog... xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete