Monday 31 March 2008

More ATC'S

I think I have gone mad, I started doing a few ATC's because I had a couple of ideas and I hadn't made any for a while.. and I couldn't stop and now I'm onto inchies, I think it's because they are so quick and easy to finish and you can make a lot in such a short space of time that you think, 'wow I've done loads of stuff today !' So here they are just a few things... scary thing is I have just been inspired to make so other stuff now and who knows how much of that I'm going to do, but it all helps use up my supplies so that I start putting stuff on my Etsy shop and start selling so that I can buy even more art materials, and so it goes......





3 comments:

  1. Hey I love your work! I just opened a new swap! I would love to have you in on it! go check it out on my blog!

    Toodles-
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - I really love those ATC's. Very inspiring, so thank you for that!!

    X
    //Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I had a look at your blog and you have some really lovely work !:)

    ReplyDelete