Thursday 13 December 2007

A new start !

Even though it's mid December I thought I would start my own blog, (properly) I had a go at the beginning of the year but didn't really keep on top of it. Anyway after reading all my favourite blogs all year I have been enthused to do my very own and I will definately do regular updates especially if I get feedback from other arty types which will be a bit of motivation. To start off I have just had a couple of days off work and I decided to transform my room into more of an organised crafting space and open out the other side of my table to make it a long desk (can't believe it has only just occured to me after a year ! ) and despite the picture it has really made a difference to me, no more dropping things off the side or cramped work area and it has helped de-clutter my mind, well they do say a change is as good as a rest...


Everyone says it looks like a shop...

And here is a little bit of art too..


I have lots of pads and packets of things that I haven't even thought to use because they are so pretty I don't want to cut or use them up ! Crazy I know, considering how much I have spent on all of it.

4 comments:

  1. ewwwww, love the studio! very yummy and your little artworks below with the girls head on it is so cute! come visit me at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your little "shop" so cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your art room. I am lusting after the containers you use. Where did you get those...the wood as well as the plastic!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks. That's actually the neatest it's been, you should see it at the moment ! As for the boxes Ikea is my spiritual home and my store card is the key to wonderland of things that I can paint and craft into something else.. the plastic containers are from a stationers that I got a long time ago can't remember the name but a lot of stationers tend to sell similar ones ! I'm in England so the stationers here are Rymans, staples and Sussex stationers..

    ReplyDelete